Your #1 source for blades and firearms news and updates…

  • Home
  • Knives
  • News
  • Hunting
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Subscribe
Font ResizerAa
Blade ShopperBlade Shopper
  • News
  • Knives
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Hunting
  • Videos
Search
  • Home
  • Knives
  • News
  • Hunting
  • Tactical
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
banner
Create an Amazing Newspaper
Discover thousands of options, easy to customize layouts, one-click to import demo and much more.
Learn More

Stay Updated

Get the latest headlines, discounts for the military community, and guides to maximizing your benefits
Subscribe

Explore

  • Photo of The Day
  • Opinion
  • Today's Epaper
  • Trending News
  • Weekly Newsletter
  • Special Deals
Home » Military Inquiry Faults U.S. For Iranian School Massacre

Military Inquiry Faults U.S. For Iranian School Massacre

Adam Green By Adam Green March 12, 2026 3 Min Read
Share
Military Inquiry Faults U.S. For Iranian School Massacre

A military inquiry has faulted the United States for the destruction and massacre of a girls’ school in Iran during the initial bombings in Minab. Previously, Donald Trump tried to blame the school’s destruction on Iran, claiming Tehran hit the school with a U.S.-made Tomahawk missile.

Trump Said Iran Bombed Its Own School During Minab Attack

It was fairly obvious early on that the U.S. was responsible for bombing the school; however, the ruling class tried to play it off as Iran’s fault.

Investigations by the Associated Press, CNN, and the Washington Post all concluded that the U.S. was the most likely culprit behind the attack. Visual analysis cited by the New York Times, including satellite imagery and videos from the scene, indicates the blast was consistent with a Tomahawk impact.

U.S. Strikes Iranian School Killing At Least 168 Children and Staff

The February 28th strike on the Shajarah Tayyebeh girls’ school came on the first day of the US-Israeli attack on Iran that resulted in the death of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and several senior Iranian commanders, as well as hundreds of civilians. It is the deadliest single strike in the ongoing campaign so far. –RT

According to a New York Times report on Wednesday, U.S. military officials familiar with the initial findings said that the strike was part of the opening wave of U.S. attacks on facilities used by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Navy in the area.

Investigators believe officers at US Central Command relied on outdated targeting data from the Defense Intelligence Agency that still classified the school building as part of a military compound, even though it had been converted into a school over a decade ago. The site bore clear signs of civilian use, including a sports field, children’s murals, and brightly painted walls.

President Donald Trump has denied US responsibility and offered shifting explanations, first suggesting “very inaccurate” Iranian munitions were to blame, then claiming without evidence that Tehran also “has some Tomahawks.” Washington is the only party to the conflict that possesses such weapons. US officials have confirmed the use of Tomahawks – which have a range of up to 1,600km – in strikes on Iran. –RT

It does not appear that most people, even Americans, believe that Iran was responsible for this attack. It has been shown that in spite of the rhetoric coming from the White House and War Department, the U.S. was responsible for this horror.

Read the full article here

Share This Article
Facebook X Copy Link Print
Previous Article The Most Calorie-Dense Plants for Your Garden The Most Calorie-Dense Plants for Your Garden
Next Article Police: Homeowner Warned Intruder He Was Armed Before Fatal Shooting During Break-In Attempt – USA Carry Police: Homeowner Warned Intruder He Was Armed Before Fatal Shooting During Break-In Attempt – USA Carry
Leave a Comment Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Wake up with our popular morning roundup of the day's top blades, firearms and survavial news and updates.

Tuning The NKC Class B MISDEMEANOR on Work sharp Field Sharpener

August 18, 2026

These 10 Guns Are Disappearing From Stores FAST in 2026!

August 18, 2026

Krause Wins Coveted 2026 Handicap ATA World Championship for Team Remington

August 18, 2026

MLFNOW! on MyOutdoorTV: MLF Starlink Team Series Bass Pro Shops Patriot Cup Presented by B&W Trailer Hitches

August 18, 2026

No Appeal in NFA Lawsuit, Injunction Now in Effect

August 18, 2026

You Might Also Like

A VICTORY for Informed Consent: CDC Panel Reverses Decades-Old Newborn Vaccine Policy

A VICTORY for Informed Consent: CDC Panel Reverses Decades-Old Newborn Vaccine Policy

Prepping & Survival
Texas Warns Of Highly Contagious Bird Flu

Texas Warns Of Highly Contagious Bird Flu

Prepping & Survival
Micro Survival Kit from a Tic Tac Box

Micro Survival Kit from a Tic Tac Box

Prepping & Survival
U.S. Military’s Grenade-Dropping Drone “Breakthrough” Exposes Dire Lag In Modern Warfare

U.S. Military’s Grenade-Dropping Drone “Breakthrough” Exposes Dire Lag In Modern Warfare

Prepping & Survival

2025 © Blade Shopper. All rights reserved.

Helpful Links

  • News
  • Knives
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Tactical
  • Hunting
  • Videos

Resources

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Press Release
  • Advertise
  • Contact

Popuplar

16 Types of Military Helicopters Used By The US Military
Bournemouth Air Festival: The UK’s Largest Air Festival
Tuning The NKC Class B MISDEMEANOR on Work sharp Field Sharpener
We provide daily defense news, benefits information, veteran employment resources, spouse and family resources.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?